Orthpaedic Surgeon in Grants Pass, Oregon
- UC Berkeley, Biophysics, BA
- UC Davis, Veterinary Virology. Master’s Program
- Drexelll lahnemann, Medical School. MD.
- Albany Medical Center, Albany, Residency Orthopaedic Surgery
- Harvard Medical School of Medicine, Hip and Knee Replacement Fellowship
- Certifications & Professional Affiliations
- Fellow – American Academy of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- Fellow – American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Fellow – International Congress Joint Reconstruction
- Member – American Medical Association
Honors & Awards
- His joint replacement program has made his hospital the #1 hospital in Oregon and one of the top 100 hospitals in the country (2015, 2016, & 2017) for knee and hip replacements.
- His patient experience 1/3 the rate of complications of other surgeons.
- He is the “safest” joint surgeon in Oregon.
- He is ranked one of the “Top 10 Physicians” in Oregon.
Community Involvement & Personal Activities
- Forestry and wildemess
- Hiking and fishing
- Wine making